Friendly and ready to help.
Director of Client Services
- I’ve been in the Insurance industry since: 2018
- If I was not in the Insurance Industry, I’d be: A nurse or a teacher.
- You’d never believe I: Have a twin brother.
- Favorite Pastime: When I’m not serving our clients, I’m: Reading a good book, listening to good music, practicing my photography or enjoying a White Sox game.
- All-Time favorite Song: “I Will” by the Beatles.
- Words to live by: Be kind to one another.
- My best way to relax is: Reading a good book.
- Best Sales/Service Tip: By giving exceptional service, you build long-lasting relationships.
- Best above and beyond insurance service moment: A client came into the office to file a claim. We filed the claim and I informed the client she would receive a call from the claims adjuster within 24 hours. As we were wrapping up our conversation, her phone rang. It was the adjuster calling, within 10 minutes of filing the claim. It is a great feeling to be representing a company so responsive to clients.